Why I Write.

iamawriter

I write because it is in my DNA.

I write because,there is a voice beckoning on me to scibble things down.

I write because I love to put my thoughts into paper.

I write because I see me in my writing.

I write because  it is a calling,a divine assignment from above.

I write because The FATHER has trained my hands for war and my fingers for battle,so everytime I put pen on paper,I release myself to be a writing soldier and begin to wage war on anything contrary to my Father’s counsel.

I write because on the paper ,’No holds bar!, I can write how I feel ,The pen and the paper have become my

greatest companion because we share secrets I may not share with Humans.

I write because,sometimes I don’t feel like doing it but I get to do it,and when I do it,I just keep on doing it.

I write because I was born to be a WRITER

©OBA

In Fulfilment of Writing 101: DAY1.

Quote credit: Anna Dobritt.

1. rosemawrites says:

Short but meaningful! Glad to know you are in W101 too! 🙂

Thanks Rosema, me too 🙂

3. Thank you. Love it all, especially writing as a divine appointment and being called to be a writing soldier. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks brittany :-). I appreciate the gesture.

2. I really liked that part too. Very beautiful post.

Awww! Thanks dearie 🙂

4. No mincing words! Well enunciated 😊

I always look forward to read your comment dear sista of me :-). You inspire me to keep doing this. When i read your post I am amazed at your flo’etry . ❤

6. I like it! I’m looking forward to following you during this class!

Aww! Thanks Casey,looking forward to a jolly ride with you as well. much ❤