I Have Made My Choice.

Today is Day 3 of the Blogging University’s writing 101. The task today is a one word inspiration,from the following:

Home

Hope

Secret

Choice

Regret

Abundance.

OMG, what do I write? what do I write?what do I write???

I have to decide what to write,all the words above sparks something but I have to settle for ONE WORD! I need to choose and boom!! That’s it CHOICE. I have made  a choice to write about choice 🙂

Everyday, we are saddled with this task – CHOICE.

We choose what to wear, what to eat,where to study,what to study, who to marry …and the list goes on and on.

Where you are today, is the result of the CHOICE you made yesterday.

Whatever your tomorrow will be, is dependent on the CHOICE you are making today.

If you don’t like the results you are seeing in your life,you have the responsibility to make a different CHOICE for your desired outcome.

As for me Today I choose Life,I choose Love ,I choose all the beautiful things that life has to offer.

I choose you!! My Friends,My Family

But most of all,  I CHOOSE THE WAY OF THE LORD.

There you have it….my CHOICE!

©OBA

In fulfilment of writing101.

1. Good choices! The way you layout the words to choose from is playful.I can tell you love to write,keep up the good words.

I truly appreciate your encouragement. Thank you.

2. Very true. Our choices are depicted in our every day lifestyle. If thinks are not going the way we want, we have a choice to change it! Well said 🙂

3. We ‘chose’ the same word! You’ve done a wonderful job with today’s task 👏🏻

Yayy!! Thanks much dearie. ❤

4. Lulu says:

Your post describes Choice in a clear and succinct style, exactly the way writers are encouraged to write!

Wow,So thoughtful of you dear friend,Jessamayan. I am enthralled and accept the challenge. <3.

6. jessamayann says:

Yay! I’m glad you’ll do it;)

7. jessamayann says:

Choice is almost as daunting a word as abundance. Good job with your assignment! Everyone needs to be reminded that they have a choice all of the time.

That’s so true dear.