Anand,a very dear friend of mine, http://blabberwockying.wordpress.com has nominated me the 2nd time for the blogging recognition award . I am so enthralled and humbled for this nomination and I am grateful for the love and support Anand spreads on this blogosphere. You are such a blessing Anand.
I started my blogging journey in December 2014,click here https://kingsoracle.wordpress.com/for-the-love-of-blogging. At the prompting of a few od my friends who felt that my writings needed to be online. so I was a novice and new kid on the block. At first I worried about readership-do I have anything to make anybody want to spend time on my blog,and all the fuss about all this and all that.
Blogging has been an Interesting journey because it has helped me to have an open mind,to respect the opinion of others,to accept others no matter the race,creed.
A little info about me.
- I am a strong willed go getter.
I am passionate about God and people
- I am an afroneosoul singer,recording artiste and public speaker.
- I am adventurous and will love to travel the world soon 🙂
- I love to read a lot and pretty soon I am going to start reading fiction /romance novel.
- I believe in God,I believe in Jesus Christ .
- I am once again thankful Anand https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com for the nomination.
My nominees are;
These wondeful bloggers have made this blogging journey worth every minute of it. I wish you all great life of Impact and Influence for the greater good of humanity. May your pen continue to bring hope to others as you scribble down insights,thoughts,ideas.