My name is ,my name is…….That’s one of the lines from Eminem songs from wayback. Music has become an intergral part of my existence. Music gives my life meaning. It is food for my ever longing soul.
Music helps me speak when words fail!.
Here are some of my all time compilations.
- Were were-by yours truly OBA
- Moved by you-India Arie
- Walk on water-Mali Music
- Power of One-Israel Houghton&the new breed.
- U.N.I.T.Y-Queen Latifah
- Grace-Tasha cobbs
- No gray-Jonathan Mcreynolds
- Mr .Telephone Man-New Edition
- A rose still a rose-Aretha Franklin
- Son of God-Nathaniel Bassey
- Golden-Jill Scot.
- Darktown strutter’s ball-Ella Fitzgeralds
- Richard Bona.
- Soulbird Rise-India Arie.
Music was my refuge.I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness-Maya Angelou.
Do you have an all time favourite Song? I will love to read about yours too. ❤
Writing 101:Day 15