New Release.

on
New Song Cover.
New Song Cover.

In writing 101 today we were asked to describe something magical that we have experienced lately. I shared about my brother’s wedding, but that was not the only magical thing that happened  to me this weekend.

My new song N’ilu Nazareti( In the city of Nazareth) was also released,now that’s  one of my greatest achievement in 2015. After about 18 months of working on my 3rd Album. The Song for Christmas is already out + the video as well. (dancing). 😉

I  am delighted to share with you all.

kindly watch,download,share with all your loved ones. In the Spirit of Christmas-

The Christ in the “Christmas” is the real reason for the season… born for the total salvation of humanity.

Here is the link on youtube: https://youtu.be/J8RbcRJNbMw

Check out on soundcloud as well.

1. This is such an awesome achievement 😊My standing ovation dear one. Congratulations 👍

Thanks a lot dear sis. 🙂

3. jessamayann says:

What an amazing voice Oba! I am so excited to finally hear your music. It is beautiful! You have to tell me how to get your albums??

Thanks Jess! I hope I can call you Jess ;). You can actually get my last album on Itunes, amazon,spotify and verve. Just google AKODA by OBA. I hope you like them. 🙂

4. jessamayann says:

that is your shining light, your reflection of Him.

Thanks for your kind words dear friend of mine. <3.

5. Fun Simplicity says: