Thank you wordpress.com for the review of my blog for the year ending 2015. I had mixed feeling about though, I wasn’t too excited about it, that could be as a result of my state of mind in the last 2 days. Well life happens. 🙂
I have seen a lot of growth in the last couple of months,So thankful for the growth and development of my writing muscles,and the fact that I can pour my heart out without any reservations,my poetry ability became more alive this year all thanks to BloggingU and the related courses. I have found and made amazing friends out of bloggers on this platform. So thankful for all you beautiful people out there.
Special Thank you(s). YOU ALL INSPIRE ME!
- https://acookingpotandtwistedtales.com- I want to speak up here that Jacquelineobyikocha made this blogging thing a beautiful love affair for me. Her constant and ever supportive feedback always always made my day. You are such an encourager and a beautiful sunshine jackie dearest. love to the moon and back <3.
- https://jessamayann.wordpress.com.-Thank you for those beautiful words and encouragement, so glad to have met you here.
- https://gracemusing.com. Edmond A big thank you for your selflessness and honesty in your writing.Thank you for yielding to the Lord ,for what he is doing in the lives of people like me with your writing and blogging.
- https://moonskittles.wordpress.com. @dajena. You are a thousand shades of awesome and more. I am always blown away by your poetis prowess girlfriend and your graceful heart.
- https://sonnieblogs.wordpress.com. You always Inspire me. God bless you.
- https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com . Thank you for being a vibrant friend, you are one of those who reached out to me. God bless your cheerful heart my friend. love and light as you would always say. 🙂
- https://startwithsparkle.wordpress.com, https://simplymewrites.wordpress.com, https://handikwani02.wordpress.com, https://impossiblebebong.wordpress.com, all you ladies brought sparkles to my world with your comment and bluntness in writing . loads of love.
- To all my 137 followers on wordpress.com. Thank you for taking time to read through every of my posts, I sure hope you do(laughing out loud). I appreciate your kind gesture and I am looking forward to greater accomplishment with you all in 2016.
To you my reader(s) out there A BIG HUG from me to you. Thank you for always visiting and reading everything that comes from the Kingsoracle.wordpress.com.
To this end, there will be slight changes on this site in the coming year, so as to function precisely the spokesperson that I have been called to be . To impact,impart and influence to the glory of God and benefit humanity in my own petite way 🙂 .
To a beautiful 2016 of purpose-driven blogging!
Happy New Year, ahead!