Let the Journey Begins!

on

journey

Happy New Year! Beautiful people in a beautiful world. It’s been such a beautiful beginning with families and friends catching up and casting new visions. The Journey has begun so fasten your seat-belt.

For some people like me , you might still be in that 2015 reflections/2016 intentions mode. ย wherever or whatever mode you are ….The journey has began , so let’s start the journey ๐Ÿ™‚ .ย

I hope to share every bit of my journey as life happens this 2016. ย As I was waiting on the Lord in the place of prayer and meditation the other day, I asked the Lord for this one thing, in the words of King David, the psalmist;

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love for i have put my trust in you.

Show me the way that I should go for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8

This is my daily focus,as I look to the One who holds the future, to guide and guard my daily dealings.

I will also like to use the scripture guide for Today’s prayer guide.

#todayprayerguide: Psalm 143:8.

Enjoy your day

OBA

1. rosemawrites says:

May you gave a great year, Oba!

You too Rose,my precious reading writer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. rosemawrites says:

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

2. I like this. Very positive flow ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Sis, Its great to start on a positive note no matter what. Looking forward to an awesome year of mutual impact and influence on a greater level. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. simpledimple says:

Happy New Year to you, Dear Oba. I hope you had a great holiday season. The journey for this year has begun, indeed, and I wish the best for us all. Now that am following your blog, I hope to read more of your posts. So keep writing. Cheers. ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy New Year Stella dear, I hope you had a great one too.Thanks for following. Do keep writing. I know its going to be an awesome year of “Iron sharpening Iron” for us. โค

1. simpledimple says:

You’re welcome, Dearie ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah, I’ve had a fair share of enjoyment in the season. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am now looking forward to a great year of profound writings. Thanks. Cheers to you. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. handikwani02 says:

Thanks Oba for sharing this Psalm it has really helped me at a time when I am facing a lot of uncertainities as regards my future. I am holding on to the(b) part of Psalm 143 : 8 which says.”Show me the way I should go for to you I entrust my life” that is what I feel I need to do at the moment to entrust my life to God.
    My prayer is that you have a great year Oba full of God’s blessings on you and your family.

Amen, Thank you handikwani02,for taking time to read my post. I am particular grateful that it i such a blessing to you at this point in time. I pray that the Lord will show you His blueprint for you, and grant you grace to run with clarity all that He has commissioned you to be and to do. SHALOM!

6. Happy New Year! How I desire for the Lord to guide me each morning into a life that glorifies his name and proclaims his goodness. Thanks for the Psalm.

Yes Edmond, we all desire it and that what our Heavenly desires to lead and direct us in all things. ๐Ÿ™‚