Love is……

on

Love is………………………………………love is

Join me as my train is moving over toYes Party Link-Live. where we are going to be having a blast with my friend Jacquelineobyikocha.It’s a full house of Love,warmth, friendship, sharing and caring with new bloggers and old ones as well.

I have loaded my trunks with goodies friends ‘let’s go there’ as we say in Nigeria.

creamy garlic.jpgstrawberry jumplove shripspritzer

For those of you who would love some local delicacies, you know ‘I got this’ 😀

banga+vegetable+soup+039
Mouth-watering Banga soup from the southwest of Nigeria. I love!

Alright, everything is ready lets tag along  #Tagapoem.

At last he said it

It seemed like forever

But here and now

Her heart for him to keep

Forever…..

OBA 2016@Thekingsoracle.

1. Nne, that food looks delicious. Choi!!! Please, ngwa bring it over 🙂

Yes O, I don near your domot sef 🙂

Liked by 2 people

2. Wandering Soul says:

Hi Oba, sorry I don’t visit you as often as I would like. The scallops look amazing. I’ve never had them before. I shall leave the bacon off my plate though. And the glass of wine, I shall pick the strawberries out. 😛 Here, you can have the wine. Oh, that cheery thing I want. What is it, exactly? Milkshake?
    Happy Valentine’s Day!

Hi, great to hear from you darling Wandering Soul, :D. Do serve yourself ,in any way you like it. Happy Valentine’s Day to you too.

3. simpledimple says:

What am I seeing in those plates? Don’t tell me I missed out on this sumptuous home delicacy, hmmn, Banga soup, long time no see. Wow! I guess everyone had a swell time mingling and connecting at the party. I will eat the bottom pot of this food sha. They taste better. Lol. 🙂

The bottom pot na im dey sweet pass jare. 😀

1. simpledimple says: