O my Home.

on

There is an old rhyme we used to sing back in the elementary school days.

It goes like this.

O my home

O my home

when shall I see my home

When shall I see my native land

I will never forget my home.

Apparently this poetry reveals the mind of a sojourner who was missing his home.

Home is where the heart is. I have been blessed by God to have such a wonderful family to call mine and to share my home with.

These men, makes my world go round they complete in every true sense of the word.myhomies

me&bae
My friend, my partner in life and ministry, my prince in shining armor. My Cheri amour:D

My home does not only comprise of my immediately family.I also share fond memories with my music team, the have become part of my home, because of the great bond we share, The bond of Music, the bond of God through Christ and the zest for life itself.

MY TEAMOBA.jpg

Home is where love is experienced

Home is where peace is shared

Home is where you return after a hard day

You are certain a warm hug will make all look beautiful

Home is where your greatest fans live

Home is where you get all the love and support

O my Home.

So blessed to have a place to call “My Home”

OBA2016@Thekingsoracle. All rights reserved.

1. Gradmama2011 says:

Nice to see your lovely family…your men are gorgeous! 🙂 Love the crystals…I have some too. It is wonderful how a few photos and some nice verse can tell so much about a person and their home. 🙂

Hey Gradmama, great to see you here . Thanks for your kind comments. 🙂

2. leannenz says:

Beautifully said! I totally agree!

3. simpledimple says:

Love this – Home is where your greatest fans live. Really, there is no place like home. Home is where you are comfortable with all that you do. Beautiful photos! 🙂

Thanks darling 🙂