Big Ideas in cute packages!

on

Day 7. The theme today is BIG with a great point of View.

I decided to showcase my idea of big using the platform of my Children extra-curricular activities.Today is their “Career day” enjoy this mind blowing big ideas going somewhere to change tomorrow.

This is an array of the next BIG IDEAS FOR TOMORROW’S WORLD.

Check out that cute learned fellow over there#Lawmaker extraordinaire, and the beautiful next Big thing in the Health sector.  we also have the array of bankers and accountants  in black suits. The Engineers are also stepping up their games check out those cool yellow helmets.

Ladies and Gentlemen, a standing ovation for these great giants, tomorrow’s big idea in cute packages…

Though there beginning g  may be small,their latter end shall greatly Increase!

On a lighter mood, as I sat down to upload my pictures, I got excited by this point of view of my handbag and keys while lying on the table, I just had to press the click button . what do you think? 😀

DSC01706[1]
This one  here is beautiful POV! :-).

OBA2016@Thekingsoracle. All rights reserved.

1. simpledimple says:

Nice take on the prompt. Youths are the Leaders of tomorrow! The cuties are already thinking BIG! I can see a smiling face behind the camera, enjoying her new passion in Photography, Lol.

Lol, abi. :D. Thanks my friend.

1. simpledimple says:

Thanks for sharing a lovely piece. Hope for a better tomorrow!

2. You’ll be surprised how much brilliance in innovation comes in those little packages. I like your perspective 🙂

3. Mesca says:

Beautiful take on this prompt!

4. indacampo says:

Love your interpretation of this theme! They are all such cutie patooties. 😊

1. indacampo says:

And thanks for stopping by again. I’m playing catch up today with the blog after being away for a few days. 🙂

5. gfrannypants says:

I love your interpretation of the prompt… Powerful post!! Great work!!